Keep your 993 Carrera looking good on the inside and having it running great under the hood with our ECU software upgrade. Have your Porsche sounding better then ever with improved horsepower, torque, and driving characteristics.
By reprogramming various inputs, air and fuel ratios, and boost pressure, it'll bring the life back into your Porsche.
- Improve torque, horsepower, and driving characteristics
- Better sound and performance overall
- 1994-1998 Porsche 993 Carrera
- This product is not a shipped product. The upgrade requires you to send us you ECU for re-programming. You will receive an email with detailed instructions after adding this upgrade to your cart.
- DME/ECU upgrades are available for all 993 Carrera models, but you must specify which style of DME/ECU your vehicle requires. Early model 993's (1994-1995) typically use a DME software chip, while the later cars (1996-1998) use an ECU software tune. Cars equipped with the "drive-block" feature (any model years) use an OTP-style ECU. You can verify that your car requires an OTP by inspecting the stickers on your factory ECU. If the number on the Porsche sticker is 99361866600, 99361866601, 99361866602, or 99361866603, then you will need to select the OTP ECU tuning option.
Please use the drop down menu above to make your year and tuner selection.
Note: Due to the weight and/or dimensions of this item, additional freight charges will be applied at checkout.