When you're off-road in your Jeep Wrangler TJ, you shouldn't have to worry about your exhaust system getting damaged while climbing over rough terrain. So, check out the 1997-1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ MBRP 2.5in Cat-Back Single Side Exhaust Pipe with finish options. The finishes are aluminized steel, the heavy duty T409 stainless steel, or black coated aluminized steel. This pipe will deliver a rich, mellow exhaust note and you'll get improved horsepower and torque. This is easy to install with hand tools.
Note: P65 warning for California residents.
- Aluminized steel or heavy duty T409 stainless steel
- Mirror polished T304 stainless steel tip or the black coated version
- Rich, mellow exhaust note
- Improved horsepower and torque
- Easy to install with regular hand tools
- 1997-1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Please use the drop-down menu above for your finish selection.