One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering 5 different resistance range configuration to match your existing gas sending unit.
Available in 0-90 ohm (GM mid 60’s to mid 90’s), 0-30 ohm (early GM), 73-10 ohm (pre 90’s Ford and Chrysler), 16-158 ohm (later model Fords) and 240-33 ohm (aftermarket senders such as the AutoMeter 3262). Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects gas slosh in non-baffled tanks.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most Pre-1965 Chevrolet/GM senders
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings