Thermostats help control the flow of the coolant into the radiator. When the engine reaches its operating temperature, the thermostat opens and lets the coolant flow. The thermostat helps to reduce engine wear and increase thermal and volumetric efficiency.
Avoid costly engine rebuild or the dreaded block replacement by making sure your thermostat is in good working order.
Fits the Following:
- 1981-1982 C3 Corvette Base V8
- 1982 C3 Corvette Collector's Edition V8
- 1984-1991 C4 Corvette Base V8
- 1986 C4 Corvette Indianapolis Pace Car V8
- 1988 C4 Corvette 35th Anniversary Edition V8
- 1990-1991 C4 Corvette ZR1 V8