Ignition systems create a high voltage spike when the magnetic field collapses just before firing the spark plug. The excess energy is absorbed by the Condenser to prevent the reverse flow of voltage back to the battery. If your condenser is faulty the resulting malfunctions can range from radio interference to battery overcharge.
If you have noticed these symptoms it may very well be time to replace your Ignition Condenser/Capacitor.
Features and Specs:
- Helps to eliminate the “buzzing” or “whining” noise that interferes with radio frequency
- Help reduces pitting and battery overcharge
- Includes mounting bracket
- Mounts to Coil/Shielding Bracket
- Reproduction of Original
- Manufactured to Original Factory Specifications