These C3 Corvette 1968-1981 Global West Rear Suspension Swing Arms are designed to give more clearance for a wider rim and tire package.
These C3 Corvette swing arms are built to accommodate the parking brake cable, the caliper brake line and rear sway bar. A durable polyurethane bushing is installed at the forward location of the swing arm for added durability.
These C3 Corvette swing arms also have a provision for a grease fitting at the end of the arm so that when your Corvette is up on jack stands, the bushing can be lubricated from the top of the arm.
- Fits the 1968-1981 C3 Corvette
- Shipped Pre-Assembled and Ready to Install
- Durable Powder Coated Finish
- Greatly Enhanced Street Performance
- Designed for the Standard Hub Assemble
- New Hub Assemble Hardware Included
- Manufactured From Two 1-1/4 DOM Tubes
- Sold as a Pair