Hypertech is a technology-driven company with a unique status in the aftermarket industry. Unlike other speed equipment manufacturers that produce hard parts like camshafts and cylinder heads, their core product is knowledge and the ability to tune the complex computers that control essential functions in modern automobiles such as the Corvette.
Hypertech is the technology leader in High-performance engine tuning computer-controlled vehicles such as the 1997-2009 & 2014-2015 Corvette C5/C6/C7. Electronic engine controls have evolved rapidly since their introduction in the early '80s. Hypertech has kept pace with these rapid advances in technology by developing power tuning products that take advantage of the capabilities of these electronic controls.
Note: Due to the weight and / or dimensions of this item, additional freight charges will be applied at checkout.
2010-2013 Corvettes do not have programs equipped with the tuner.
- Premium fuel tuning: +34 HP/+19 Ft-Lbs. on your Corvette
- Top speed limiter adjustment:25- 75 MPH in 5 MPH increments/81- 255 MPH based on tire speed rating
- Raise or lower engine rev limiter: +/- 500 RPM (in 100 RPM increments)
- Speedometer and odometer correction:24" - 30" tires (in .25" increments)
- Speedometer and odometer correction for rear axle gear ratios:2.56, 2.73, 3.08, 3.23, 3.42, 3.73, 3.90, 4.10, 4.56, 4.88, & 5.13
- Adjustable transmission shift points: +/- 500 RPM (in 100 RPM increments) in each gear
- Adjustable transmission shift firmness:25%, 50%, 75%, 100%
- Disable 1-4 skip shift: (6.2L w/manual transmission)
- Reads, displays, and clears diagnostic trouble codes (DTC's)
- C5 1997-2004 Corvettes
- C6 2005-2009 Corvettes
- C7 2014-2015 Corvette Stingray ONLY
This item does not qualify for free shipping.