After years of road use, hard turns on the track, or excessive heat due to performance brake pads, your Corvette's suspension becomes real loose, causing inconsistent handling and aggressive tire wear.
Prevent these damages with brand new Corvette 1997-2013 Ball Joints. Ball joints are a part of your vehicle's suspension system that connect the steering knuckles to the control arms.
You may have multiple ball joint assemblies depending on the type of suspension system, so we offer up to a complete set of 8 ball joints options for both front and rear suspension applications. Replace those damaged ball joints for safe vehicle operation with a simple installation to keep your C5 and C6 riding smooth.
- Corvette 1997 - 2013 Ball Joints
- Complete set options
- Upper ball joint, lower ball joint, or both
- Both front and rear suspension applications
- Quality manufacturing
- Replace damaged ball joints for safe vehicle operation
- Simple installation process
- C5 C6 1997 - 2013 Corvette's
Please use the drop-down menu above to make your selection of upper/lower or both.