From the factory style inlet connections to the 3.5" polished quad tips, this C5 Corvette 1997-2004 Quad Cruiser Cat-Back Exhaust and X-Pipe Combo is crafted to exceed your highest expectations.
Computer designed 2.5" pipes reduce power-robbing backpressure, while still allowing quiet cruising and easy conversations, without the annoying drone found with other systems. But hit the gas and watch the heads turn as they think a full race Corvette has just dropped the hammer. Great, mild gurgle at idle, too. Fits stock lead pipes or our High Performance Crossover Pipe.
For the ultimate in balanced C5 exhaust upgrades, match our Performance Exhaust System with our High Performance Crossover Pipe. This precision made crossover pipe balances your engine's exhaust pulses for a scavenging effect that "pulls" the exhaust from the cylinders, allowing more air/fuel mixture to enter. This boosts power, promotes faster revving, and delivers a smoother exhaust "growl."
- Installation Requires Cutting of Stock Pipe
- Comes Complete with Stainless Steel Clamps and Everything Needed for a Fast and Easy Installation
- Instructions Included
- Powerful, Track-Inspired Growl on Acceleration
- Conversation-Quiet at Cruise
- CNC Mandrel Bent for Perfect Fit and Smooth, Maximum Flow
- T-304 Stainless Steel Construction