Drastically improve the handling, responsiveness, and traction of your Corvette with the C6 Corvette 2005-2013 Coil Over Kit.
Available together and separately for the front and rear, this kit retains the stock ride height of your Corvette. However, the similarities between these shocks and your stock ones end there.
This kit allows you to adjust your coil-overs, giving you up to a 1.5-inch lower ride height from the stock. They require no alterations to your Corvette's chassis to install, because it is 100% bolt-on.
CNC laser cut, TIG welded, and coated with black oxide, the rear coil overs use all your Corvette's factory hardware and mounting locations. Made in the USA.
The Corvette Coil-Over Kit Includes:
- 2.5 Inch ID High Travel Coil Springs
- Grade 8 Hardware for the kit that include both front & rear
- CNC Cut & TIG Welded Bracketry
- Installs Easily with Basic Hand Tools - No Drilling, Cutting or Welding
- Ride Height Adjustable – Lowers Vehicle 1”-1.5” Lower Than Stock Height
- Adjustable Valving
- Rebound Pre-Set, 6 Points of Compression Settings for front
- Rebound, 11 Points of Settings for Rear
- Front/Rear Mounting Design – Offers Greater Strength and Weight Distribution
Spring Selection Guidelines
- 500 lb. Springs for Medium Street/Track Use
- 550 lb. Springs for Hard/Firm Auto Cross/Road Racing
Please use the drop down menu above to make your side selection.
Note: Due to the weight/dimensions of this item, additional freight charges will be applied at checkout. Please allow additional time for delivery.
To check out the C5 / C6 Corvette 1997-2013 Coil-Over Kit w/ Single Adjust 450lbs Springs for front and/or rear, click HERE