This C6 Corvette 2005-2013 LS3 Complete Turbo Kit is the perfect performance enhancement for your sixth-generation Vette. Add a GT45 Turbo system to your LS3 engine with this easy- to- install bolt-on kit that supports up to 800HP. The turbo headers are perfectly merged with the turbo adapter to give you the most optimal airflow. This means bigger gains and better performance overall.
An aftermarket twin turbo LS3 kit for Corvette C6 cars will give you a big boost when you need it. By utilizing the previously wasted energy leaving your tailpipes, it improves the efficiency of your Corvette even as it increases maximum horsepower. You may also see lower emissions. The intercooler piping kit comes with either black or blue hoses so you can add some style to go with the added speed.
Included parts are as follows:
- Turbo headers
- 2.5 -inch cross pipe
- GT45 turbo
- Dual 44mm wastegates
- 3.5-inch big turbo downpipe
- 4-inch core intercooler
- 3-inch intercooler piping kit (choose between black or blue silicone hoses)
- High-flow radiator
- Dual 12 -inch electric fans
- Mounting brackets
Please use the drop-down menu above to make your color selection. Bring any questions about our C6 Corvette LS3 Turbo package to our Houston-based sales team when you call or email for expert support from a fellow Corvette enthusiast.
- 304 stainless steel headers, 1.65-inch runners
- 2.5" cross pipe
- Bolt on fit, no need to cut or relocate other parts
GT45 Turbo and Wastegates:
- 5-inch air inlet
- Ceramic ball bearing on compressor side compressor
- Standard T4 turbine housing flange
- 3.5-inch V-band exhaust outlet
- Oil cooled
- 0.60 A/R compressor
- 1.15 A/R turbine
- Dual 44 mm V-band 8 PSI wastegate
- Bar and plate construction
- Core s ize: 24" x 12" x 4"
- Overall Size: 31" x 12" x 4"
- 3 -inch inlet and outlet
- Mandrel bent aluminum piping kit
- 3 -inch mandrel bent pipe
- Intercooler comes with aluminum brackets
- 50mm BOV, silicon hoses, and clamps
Radiator + Shroud + Fans:
- Overall size: 26" x 20" x 2"
- Core size: 25" x 14" x 2"
- 1.25-inch inlet and outlet
- Rows: 2
- Pressures released cap: 1.1 bar or 16 lbs.
- Aluminum shroud
- Two high- performance slim electric 12 -inch fans
- When installing this turbo system, one cannot keep their A/C, as there is no room for the condenser in the engine bay.
- Does not work with the stock exhaust system.
- After installation, you will need to upgrade the fuel system and tune the engine.
- For automatic transmissions, you will need to add an external oil cooler. It is recommended to add this for manual transmissions as well.
- You will need to drill into the oil pan to fit the oil return line.
- Due to the weight/dimensions of this item, additional freight charges will be applied at checkout.