Our C6 Corvette 2013 Laser Etched & Illuminated 60th Anniversary Edition Wind Restrictor® is in a class of its own.
This product, being solid and translucent, will block as much wind, if not more wind, than the factory wind blocker. It's crystal clear, so you will not have any loss of visibility at night like some report with the black nets. The 3D patent pending glass design allows for full top movement and this is the first in the world to have that among many other features. Our product requires no drilling at all or permanent modification to your beautiful Corvette.
The bracket system is one of the most attractive features. We have developed a high quality stainless steel bracket system that makes this product perhaps the most solid and rigid on the market. We've chose to go with high quality black powder coating as the facial treatment on our bracket system. The product is securely mounted into our own specially designed steel anchors that are inserted into slots on the frame of your car. The center "light bar-stability bracket" is constructed from high quality black acrylic and has the 60th anniversary logo of your choice laser-engraved into it. Since this product is a GM-licensed product, you can choose from any of our Corvette graphics to have laser engraved into your WindRestrictor® for individual personalization.
The WindRestrictor® is the very first product in the world to have all of these amazing features, and it is guaranteed to set your 2005-2013 C6 Corvette apart from the crowd.
- Can remain in place/ looks great with top up or down
- Does not interfere with top movement/ no need to remove at all
- Very strong and rigid mounting system
- Powder coated stainless steel brackets
- No drilling required or permanent modification at all
- 3D glass design to enable full seat to travel
- Real laser-engraved Corvette graphics / logos available
- Elegant LED lighting illumination system available with multiple color options
- Remote control lighting and dimming options available
- Brake lamp hook up, running light hook up, or battery power benefits available
- Significantly reduce rear wind turbulence inside your roadster
- Maintain cabin temperature while driving with the top down
- Enjoy conversation without raising your voices
- Better sound clarity from stereo with reduced wind turbulence
- Personalize and set your Corvette apart from the rest
- Additional rear lighting for added safety on the road
- Passengers can talk more clearly on cell phones
Please use the drop-down menus above to make your etching logo, lighting color, acrylic color, and additional accessories selections.