If you think your C7 Corvette Stingray handles well now, wait until you have installed a new adjustable Hotchkis Sport Sway Bar System. This kit will unlock the full potential of your C7 Corvette suspension. You will be blown away by the difference in cornering, driver feedback and traction once you make the upgrade to the C7 Corvette Hotchkis Sport Sway Bar Set from Corvette Mods.
Tireless hours of R & D were put into testing the street and track performance of this kit in order to develop the most advanced sway bar system on the market. The payoff is a sway bar sport setup from Hotchkis Racing that provides the best combination for both track and road performance for the C7 Corvette. From road courses to open road racing, this system has your handling needs covered.
The 32mm lightweight, hollow, Chromoly front sway bar is 35% stiffer than stock for decreased roll, improved grip and quicker steering response. The 33mm hollow rear sway bar is a 3-position adjustable system giving you the ability to choose from a +20% to +70% stiffer feel over stock. You will benefit from the increased roll stiffness which allows for easier corner entry rotation and faster drive off. The result is higher corner exit speeds giving you a distinct advantage over the rest of the field.
Features & Benefits:
- Proudly Made in USA
- Lightweight Hollow Construction
- High Durometer Polyurethane Bushings
- Machine Bent for a Precise Fit
- Superior Turn-In Response & Cornering
- Maintains Excellent Ride Quality & Dissipates Body Roll
- Gloss Black Powder Coat for Durability
- Tested & Tuned for Maximum Performance
- 32mm Tubular Steel Front Sway Bar
- 33mm Tubular Steel Rear Sway Bar
- Front 35% Stiffer than Stock Z51
- Rear 5%/25%/50% Stiffer than Stock Z51
- Front 55% Stiffer than Stock Z06/Grand Sport
- Rear 20%/42%/70% Stiffer than Stock Z06/Grand Sport
- Premium Polyurethane Bushings
Note: Due to the weight/dimensions of this item, additional freight charges will be applied at checkout.