Brand new to the automotive market, this revolutionary Exhaust Insulating Sleeve reduces and absorbs radiant exhaust heat temps by approximately 50%.
Constructed from fiberglass and basalt materials, each exhaust sleeve will not burn or melt and will protect your wiring, starters, hydraulic and fuel lines, and the passenger side compartment from excessive heat. The material's woven design allows hot pipes to cool during downtime.
Each Exhaust Insulating Sleeve is 18 inches long and will stretch to hug 2-4 inch diameter. Easily slip over the exhaust pipe or a tube style muffler.
Exhaust Insulating Sleeve Features:
- Universal fitment
- Made In The USA
- Withstands Operating Temperature Up To +650°C (+1202°F)
- Peak Temperature +750°C (+1382°F)
- Impervious To Moisture
- Extremely Flexible At All Temperatures
- Low Profile And Lightweight
- Includes 2 Stainless Zip-Ties For Securing
- Perfect For Heat Control Over Sidepipes, Turbo Down-Pipes, Or Any Pipes Undercar
- Heat Control For Racing Applications
- Sold Individually