Shipped via Freight Collect. Carrier will contact customer regarding shipping cost.
Transform your street 2010+ Camaro quickly and easily into a legal race car with this made-to-order bolt-in roll cage. This roll cage meets and exceeds the safety requirements that SCCA and NASA requires for open road racing or drifting.
The roll bars are certfied MIG welded and precision jig notched, which is top of the line in construction and fit. This cage conforms closely to the interior of your car, which allows for quick entry and exit. It has a precision fit, slip tube, bolt-in design, and six mounting points. The diagonal cross & horizontal braces are permanently welded-in and the door bars need to be welded into place when fitting. At purchase, choose if you have a car with or without a sunroof.
Note: The roll bars are usually sprayed with an industrial grade gloss black cover coat for rust protection, so you may expect some paint damage during shipping. You may want to refinish products before final installation. You must check fitment and drill all holes before you have the roll bar re-painted, powder coated, or any other finish added to the product.
- Meets and exceeds safety requirements of SCCA & NASA
- Certified MIG welded & precision jig notched
- Top of the line construction & fit
- Conforms to interior
- Allows for quick entry and exit
- Precision fit
- Bolt-in design
- Six mounting points
- Diagonal cross & horizontal braces permanently welded-in
- With or without sunroof options
- Gen 5 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaros
- Gen 6 2016-2019 Chevrolet Camaros
Please use the drop-down menus above for your sunroof selection.