At the heart of any performance vehicle is the exhaust system. Hooker, with its classic heart logo, has been at the core of the exhaust industry for decades. Many of the most powerful vehicles on the planet have used Hooker Headers.
Hooker continues to push the boundaries of performance with the new Blackheart line of performance exhaust systems for popular late model vehicles. The Blackheart line is truly a platform designed full exhaust program. From the cylinder head flange to the tailpipe, the Blackheart line is engineered to provide maximum exhaust velocity, ground clearance, style, performance, and quality.
When it's time to tear the heart out of the competition- choose the Gen 6 Camaro SS 2016+ Hooker Race Only Mid-Pipes for Camaros with Automatic Transmissions and OE Hook-Up.
- 3" lightweight, 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durability
- Built-In AFM actuator bracket but deletes the AFM valve in the Camaro Mid-Pipes without AFM Valves
- Built-In functional AFM valves not only allow for the AFM valve actuator to bolt directly without any modifications, but provide a pleasant driving experience during cruising speeds while in 4-cylinder mode in the Camaro Mid-Pipes with AFM valves
- Eliminates the factory mid pipe where the exhaust tube is crushed
- Quality welds for strength, longevity and good looks
- Utilizes factory mounting points for ease of installation
- Tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle-free installation
- Designed to convert BlackHeart Axle-Back Exhausts into complete RACE ONLY exhaust systems (OE hook up OR BlackHeart long tube header hook-up)
- Not legal for road use
- Designed to fit 2016 and newer Camaro SS models with automatic transmissions and OE hook up
- These kits that delete the AFM valve requires the use of an active management disable device to prevent a check engine light.
Please use the drop down menu above to make your with or without valve selection.
WARNING: These mid-pipes are not street legal and may only be used on Racing Vehicles. Racing Vehicles must be used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition. Racing vehicles must not be registered and must never be used on the street. It is illegal to install this product on a registered vehicle and use it on the street.