Improve performance and sound on your 2016+ Camaro SS with the Stainless Works Catback w/AFM Delete & NPP Valve w/ Quad 4 inch Tips with Legend or Redline sound options. This is a drone-free aggressive muffler that has been tuned for the 6.2L engine of the Camaro.
It's built from 304 stainless steel, which is corrosion resistant, and is TIG welded in the Stainless Works factory in Ohio. This system features NPP valves in the mufflers and the tips are polished, slash-cut double walled. This is designed to fit the factory connection points and it exists out at factory location through the rear valance.
The Legend series is designed to have Stainless' signature growl, increased volume over the stock mufflers, but the loudness is restrained, which allows you to be comfortable while driving. The Redline series is meant to sound aggressive. The tone and volume are maximized, but you'll not hear the drone in the cabin.
Note: Due to the weight and/or dimensions of this item, additional freight charges will be applied at checkout.
- Built from 304 stainless steel & Tig welded
- Corrosion resistant
- Fits factory connection points
- NPP valves in the mufflers
- Drone-free in cabin
- 1 db difference between Legend and Redline at Idle
- 2 db difference between Legend and Redline at 4500 RPM
- Redline has 38% more exhaust flow vs stock
- Legend is 29% more exhaust flow vs stock
- 3" exhaust size
- Slash cut conical double wall tip style
- 4" polished quad tips
- Made in the USA
- Gen 6 2016+ Camaro SS 6.2L
Please use the drop down menu above for your selection.