Upgrading your cars exhaust system with a performance one can cause your check engine light to come on, even though nothing s wrong with your car. The computer reads certain measurements from the sensors, and a performance part can cause fluctuations that your cars computer doesn't like. Well you could go spend a lot on getting your car tuned, or you can get one of these little O2 Oxygen Sensor Spacer.
This spacer does exactly what it says, it puts more space between the pipe and the sensor, causing the sensor to get enough data to clear the MILs/CELs.
- Increases the distance between the O2 sensor and exhaust system
- Designed for street and track
- Quality products that are built to be durable and reliable
- M18 x 1.5 thread pitch, length: 46 millimeter
- 1 Per Package
- Gets rid of the CEL due to less O2 being detected.