If your has been running a little "hotter" than usual, we have the answer to your cooling problems with this Red Line Water Wetter.
Red Line Water Wetter is a unique wetting agent for cooling systems which reduces coolant temperatures by as much as 30ºF. This liquid product can be used to provide rust and corrosion protection in plain water for racing engines, which provides much better heat transfer properties than glycol-based antifreeze. Or it can be added to new or used antifreeze to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems. Designed for modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze systems. Compatible with all antifreezes, including the latest long-life variations.
- Reduces Coolant Temperatures by up to 20 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Compatible with New or Used Antifreeze
- Drastically Improves Heat Transfer
- Designed for Use With All Modern Aluminum, Cast Iron, Brass, Copper and Bronze Cooling Systems
- Comes in a 12 Ounce Bottle
- Can NOT Be Shipped by Air