When ordering with Modern Gen Auto, LLC you hereby agree to the terms & conditions as indicated below.
Custom Made Parts:
- Made to order parts cannot be cancelled once they are in production or a restock fee will apply.
- Once the order is in processing status, it cannot be cancelled.
Modern Gen Auto wants you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Please follow our policies below so we may better assist you with your requests:
- All returns will need to be set up/authorized. Unauthorized returns may be subject to additional fees. Images of the issue/item may be requested on a case by case basis.
- Modern Gen Auto LLC will not be responsible for damages incurred on returns due to insufficient packaging.
- Modern Gen Auto LLC offers a full 30 day money back minus original shipping and discount guarantee (subject to the terms and conditions below) for products returned within 30 days of receipt of the merchandise. After 30 days and up to 45 days, we will issue store credit. Please note that returns may be subject to a restocking fee depending on product.
- Please allow us sufficient time to procure the necessary RMA information from our manufacturers and suppliers. We will promptly send the information to you once it is available. Please return authorized returns back within 7 days to avoid delays in processing.
- Returns NOT returned to the appropriate address provided in your return instructions will delay the refund process and may be subject to additional fees withheld for reshipping to the correct address and/or restock fees or may be returned back to the sender/customer. If instructions are not followed for the return, your return may be closed and a new RMA will have to be submitted.
- Returns of a partial set or kit will be evaluated on a case by case basis, and if accepted, will be refunded in the form of a merchandise credit. If not accepted, they will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- There are no returns on special order items. In the event the item is defective, it will be repaired or replaced under warranty at the supplier's discretion.
**Any and all refunds and credits will be done at the sole discretion of Modern Gen Auto LLC.
Free Shipping Policy:
Free shipping only applies to US orders in the lower 48 states. If your purchase qualified for free shipping and any item(s) are returned under our store policy for any reason other than a defect, the shipping cost that would have normally been associated to that item(s) will be withheld from the refund amount.
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico &
International Residents: Please note that we do our best to honor free
shipping (AK, HI, PR) on your orders as well. We will ship average sized
parcels to your state free of charge, however over-sized or heavier
than average parcels will require additional shipping fees. You may
contact us ahead of time for a quote, otherwise we will contact you
after your order is placed for authorization of any additional shipping
Custom Duties & Taxes
Shipments outside of the USA may incur customs fees depending on the destination country. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors based on the product itself. Per regulated shipping rules, the end customer is responsible for these fees. Any fees are paid to appropriate customs agency by the end customer.
Return Merchandise Condition Policy:
Please note that we can and only accept items returned in NEW CONDITION, in original packaging to qualify for a refund. Items are considered used if there is evidence of it having been installed, scratches, loss of packaging, broken seals, or if any protective film has been removed. The customer is responsible for shipping costs to retrieve items that are returned in used, installed, or damaged condition.
Return Product Exclusions:
- Lloyd Mats are non-refundable. They can be exchanged for the same product for defect purposes only. This is Lloyd's policy to us.
- Painted, Hydrocarbon, and Carbon Fiber parts are non-refundable. They are made to order, based on your color selections. Exchanges are only available should there be a deemed paint or part defect.
- American Car Craft stainless parts are subject to a 20% manufacturer restock fee.
items, electronic items including lighting, electric components,
computers, etc. cannot be returned for credit or a refund. Any heat
sealed package that has been opened is considered "used."
- For safety reasons, Seat Belts can not be returned unless defective. Defective seat belts are eligible for exchange for the same item only.
Order Shortages/Damage/Incorrect Item Received:
When filing a lost/damaged package claim, replacements and refunds will not be fulfilled until the claim is processed and approved.
Modern Gen Auto will price match (at our discretion) another Corvette specialty dealers prices within 7 days of purchase from your original order date. We will not price match auction sites, Amazon or other discount sites. Price match requests must come from sites that are authorized dealers only. Any agreed price match value is placed on a Modern Gen Auto Gift Card for future order use.
pictures or videos sent to Modern Gen Auto become property of Modern Gen Auto and may be used on our website without compensation.
Modern Gen Auto LLC is not liable for any 3rd party expenses or any other expense unrelated to the physical part purchased. These expenses include installation charges (such as mechanic costs), storage costs, towing charges, additional hardware (not originally included with the part purchased), reroute fees from carrier, reship fees for items returned due to the inability for the carrier to deliver the order to the given address etc.
Modern Gen Auto LLC can not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by the installation or use of the products purchased here. All installation and use of these products purchased from Modern Gen Auto LLC are done at the owners' own risk.
Published prices are subject to change, without notice, to address errors, omissions, or inventory fluctuations. While every effort has been made to ensure accurate website representation, product inventory and product database, some part depictions and data may be incorrect. All Inventory listed is subject to prior sale, which may limit availability on subsequently placed orders. Part photos may display sample models only and not represent the exact model being detailed. Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) accessories and colors may vary slightly.
The user agrees to these terms by the act of using / purchasing these products.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.