Make sure you're safe and secure in your race car, even when wrecking, with this universal window net kit. This black window net is made of 1" double sewn webbing and measures 18 inches x 24 inches. Included with it is the 3/28" steel rod, adjustable spring loaded release, and the tabs can be clamped or welded to your cage.
The cage window net features a quick release forward latch, which can be done with one hand, and is designed to be welded in. It's made of 1" double sewn-webbing, measuring 15" x 21" with 3/8" steel rods, and fits smaller late model cars. The tension for the net is adjustable.
Both are SFI 27.1 certified and can be used certain stock car racing organizations. At purchase, just choose between the universal or window net for cage.
- Keeps you in your car while wrecking
- Black color
- Universal window net measure 18" x 24"
- 1" double sewn webbing
- Included is 3/28" steel rod
- Adjustable spring loaded release
- Tabs clamped or welded to cage
- Cage window net has a quick release forward latch
- Designed to be welded-in
- Measure 15" x 21" with 3/8" steel rods
- Fits smaller late model cars
- Net tension adjustable
- SFI 27.1 certified
- Chose between universal or cage net at purchase
Please use the drop-down menu above for your window net selection.